What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

if your're familiar with SN Battle Reports videos then you should have seen their Raptors Space Marine Army. I painted that army back in 2014 and I've improved a lot since then even grabbing a Golden Daemon pin for my Deathwatch Stalker squad recently so with the new Primaris Marines being released I decided to start a new Raptors army for myself.




I plan to build the force mostly out of Primaris and Scout Marines with a focus on Speeders (and the much slower Repulsor) as vehicle support. You can follow my progress on this project on my Facebook page, Instagram or Youtube Channel. I post WIP pictures and I've just branched out into painting tutorials starting with how to paint a Raptors Intercessor.

Cheers :)

-Rob
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...